November is a great month in the Valley of the Sun! The days are comfortable, the nights are getting chilly, and there are a number of fun events and concerts to enjoy. Check out the following Phoenix concerts and events with your friends and family this month.
There are a few notable concerts in Phoenix in November.
- If you’re a jazz fan, you won’t want to miss seeing Diana Krall perform at the Orpheum Theatre on November 7th at 8:00 pm.
- On November 13th, Lauryn Hill will take the stage at Comerica Theatre at 7:30 pm.
- Fans of Journey will be excited to hear “Don’t Stop Believin’” live in concert on November 19th at 8:00 pm at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick.
- EDM fans will want to purchase tickets to LIVE 101.5’s Jingle Bash being held on November 30th at Comerica Theatre. Headliners include Diplo and Mar+in Garrix, and the show begins at 8:00 pm.
- The Phoenix Zoo is a great place to take the family in November, and the zoo is holding several events that everyone is sure to enjoy. On November 4th and 5th, visit the zoo for Farm Days, which features crafts, games, the opportunity to meet farms, and a chance to see goat training. On November 23rd, ZooLights opens to the public at 5:30 pm. See a different side of the zoo as it is lit up with millions of twinkling holiday lights.
- Don’t forget to purchase tickets to “Toruk”, Cirque du Soleil’s newest traveling show. Inspired by the movie “Avatar”, the show is a stunning visual performance. “Toruk” will be performed from November 16th through the 20th at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
- For a glimpse back at the Old West, visit Tumbleweed Park in Chandler on November 11th and 12th for the 7th Annual Chuck Wagon Cook-Off. The event will feature food, live music, cooking demonstrations, tours of historic homes and the Railway Museum, and storytelling.